Lenovo PHAB Plus is a redefinition of a handset crossover, having the characteristics of both phone and tablet. You can have a great time enjoying the fun from its tablet side plus the convenience and the portability of its phone side. Built and designed to be a premium device but tagged with budget-friendly price, it targets the consumers of different levels.
Lenovo’s new pride offers class entertainment through its 6.8-inch FHD display screen and fun surfing experience with its latest LTE compatibility. It can stand for a whole day of talk time and 20 days in standby mode through its 3500 mAh. Internal temperature is limited through a built-in platform that can regulate the heat inside of the device.
Currently, Lenovo is accepting preorders in Malaysia for the PHAB Plus that is priced at around $278 until September 27. Availability is up to 100 units only and those lucky customers also get the opportunity to have goodies with $140. Eager customers can deposit an equivalent of $23 for reservation and have to pay the balance from September 28 to October 25.
- Body : 186.6 x 96.6 x 7.6 mm, 229g
- Display : 6.8” FHD IPS, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, 324 ppi
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.0
- CPU : Snapdragon 615, 1.5GHz Quadcore + 1.0GHz Quadcore
- GPU : Adreno 405
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : 32GB + up to 64GB expansion
- Camera : 13MP primary with dual LED, dual tone flash; 5MP front
- Battery : 3500 mAh
- Network : HSPA, GSM, 4G LTE
- Communication : Bluetooth 4.0,