Presenting the Lenovo TAB 2 A10, a high-spec’d slate with an affordable price from the brand that brought us quality devices. Lenovo shines in the current MWC 2015 event with their array of devices from high-end to entry levels and this includes the slatesTAB 2 A10 and Tab 2 A8.
TAB 2 A10 shows off a 10.1” IPS touchscreen display, which is about the size of ordinary tablets in the market. There’s an overload of saturation but has enough sharpness to credit for. Besides, the viewing angles are really great. It has enough heaviness that’s just right to be held comfortably without forgetting about it which sometimes leads to accidental slipping from grasp.
Just at the back of the display hides the combined power that runs the slate—MediaTekchipse, 2GB RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat (Lollipop upgrade on June), and the mammoth 7,200 mAh battery.
Lenovo TAB A10 comes in two different variants connectivity-wise—the WiFi model (priced at $199) and LTE model (priced at $279). Both will be released in the retail markets by April.
Lenovo TAB A10 Specifications
- Dimension :171 x 247 x 8.9mm, 509g
- Display : 10.1” Full HD IPS LCD; 1920×1200 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset : (WiFi model) 64-bit MediaTek MT8165,1.5GHz quadcore CPU
: (LTE model) 64-bit MediaTek MT8732,1.5GHz quadcoreCPU
- OS : Android 4.4 Kitkat
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) expandable up to 32GB via microSD slot
- Camera : (primary) 8MP; (front) 5MP
- Battery : 7200 mAh, non-removable