Remember the rumors way back the month of February about Lenovo’s array of smartphones? Eventually, they are true and one-by-one, they surfaced until just recently, Vibe P1 was made official in TENAA.
During the hype of the leaks, Vibe P1 was reported to have an 8-core CPU, but that wasn’t the case since the Chinese regulatory board revealed that Vibe P1 houses only half the octacore. Clocked at 1300MHz, the quadcore processor is a part of the Snapdragon 410 chipset which ultimately supports the latest 4G LTE connectivity. Its performance is backed up by the Adreno 306 GPU, 2GB of RAM and the latest Android Lollipop 5.1 OS.
We already heard about One Plus Two and have been all praises about it. What took us in surprise—or really not since it’s Lenovo—is that Vibe P1 will be directly competing against it. With its impressively crafted alloy unibody plus the fingerprint scanner, we may see a good competition after all.
There are no details yet for the release and pricing but we may count a few winks and we’ll just be surprised.
- Dimension :143 x 72 x 9.35mm, 148g
- Display : 5.0”LCD screen,720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 294ppi
- CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 1.3GHz quadcore processor
- GPU : Adreno 306
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1
- RAM : 2GB
- ROM : 16GB (expandable via microSD slot)
- Camera : 8MP primary, 5MP front-facer
- Battery : 4900 mAh
- Price : (to be announced)