LG has already released the successor to last year’s Bello model, the Bello II. Color options for the smartphone include black, white, gold and titan.
The midranger sports a 5.0-inch FWVGA display screen (480 x 854 pixels resolution) and a 1.3GHz quadcore runs the performance of this device. It is also aided by the latest version of our favorite little green bot, Android Lollipop 5.1 and—somehow inadequate—1GB of RAM.
Rounding the rear side of Bello II, you can see the 8MP snapper with LED assist. Up front, just a little above the display screen, you can see the 5MP selfie snapper. You have the 8GB native storage to accommodate your media files, applications and games but the memory is also expandable via microSD slot.
The midranger is already in India and Latin America since the 20th of this month. When it reaches the shores of Chile and Brazil, it will be dubbed as LGPrime II; in Mexico, India and the US, it will be calledLG Max. Meanwhile, it will arrive on shores of the U.S. and Europe by third quarter this year. Further details such as pricing and availability will be announced soon.
LG Bello IISpecifications
- Dimension : 40.8 x 71.6 x 9.6 mm, 155g
- Display : 5.0” Multitouch screen, 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset : 1.3GHz Quadcore processor
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1
- RAM : 1GB
- Storage : (internal) 8GB; (external) expandable via microSD slot
- Camera : (primary)8MP with LED flash; (front) 5MP
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, HSPA (unspecified), HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS, GPS & A-GPS
- Battery :2540 mAh