Everybody loved LG’s flagship, the LG G3, last year (2014) with it topping as the most favorite of the crowd during the CES 2015. Surely, LG might be a little bit pressured now for its next flagship which is anticipated to be dubbed as LG G4.
Rumors circulating in Greece that the newest LG model chief is all equipped with premium materials. Including amongst are Qualcomm’s hottest chipset Snapdragon 410. Even though initially, gossips stated that LG’s very own eight-core NUCLUN processor will drive the android model. But this won’t be the case as affirmed by the leak source, despite alleged “overheating” issues of Snapdragon 410. Surely, Qualcomm made their moves to counter whatever problem it is with their latest chipset, eh?
Additionally, a powerful RAM of 4GB and the newest Google Lollipop 5.0 will make things super smooth for G4. With these specs, imaginations run wild for snappers which may come in 16MP and 5MP for primary and front, respectively.
Most probably, LG G4 will be unveiled to the public on March of this year (2015) at MWC which is said to be held in Barcelona, Spain.
LG G4 Specifications
- Display : 5.3” True HD-IPS + LCD Screen; 1440 x 2560 pixels
- CPU/Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 4-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 and 2GHz 4-core Cortex-A57
- GPU : Adreno 430
- OS : Google Lollipop 5.0
- RAM : 4GB
- Storage : (internal) variety of 32GB and 64GB; (external) up to 12GB through microSD
- Camera : (primary) 16MP; (front) 5MP
- Colors : Shine Gold, Metallic Black and Silk White