LG signals the new beginning of yet another interesting line with the V10 model. While many have speculated if the company has ended the G series flagship with its appearance, LG merely said that they would be omitting the G Pro phablet but retains the G as its chieftains. On the other hand, the V group will be the ‘experimental’ group which simply means that we can expect quirkiness with this bunch.
As such that V10, the first in line, hosts several unique factors with the second tiny screen sitting just above the main 5.7-inch display as the chief of them. Secondly, it has dual selfie cameras at the uppermost left-hand corner. It is also LG’s very first phone to be gifted with steel just around its sides and sports a silicon-based rear cover. The screen is also packed with two Gorilla Glass 4 panels to protect it.
Despite the over promotions on the diminutive second screen, what really excited as is the dual 5MP snappers up front which renders the use of the awkward selfie stick obsolete. The two allows selfie enthusiasts to take pictures with wider angle of 120° shots.
LG V10 will be marketed in South Korea on October 8 at the price of around $680. From there, it goes on the shores of the US with the Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T on the list at the price of around $600.
- Body : 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm, 192g,
- Display : 5.7” IPS Quantum AMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 515ppi
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Chipset/ CPU : Snapdragon 808 SoC, Hexacore processor (1.44GHz Quadcore + 1.82 Dualcore)
- GPU : Adreno 418
- RAM : 4GB
- Storage : 64GB + expansion of up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera : 16MP primary with LED flash, Dual 5MP front
- Battery : 3000 mAh Li-Ion