It seems that the rise of the Chinese brand, Meizu, is truly apparent. Looks like Xiaomi, dubbed as the Apple of Asia, has something to watch out for.
Meizu’s portfolio has been pretty impressive so far. Time and time again, the brand pushed its limits and has come up with well-designed products of premium quality with pretty enticing price tags. Meizu MX5 is included in this astounding portfolio, having exhibited the fine points and qualities of a true Meizu product.
MX5 boasts of an all-metal body, fingerprint sensor and reliably fast interface. The 5.5-inch AMOLED screen is a high resolution capacitive touchscreen that promise graphical experience extraordinaire. Lurking behind it areMediatek’sHelio X chipset, PowerVR G6200 GPU, 3GB RAM and Android Lollipop 5.1 OS. The chip supports 4GLTE, Wifi and Bluetooth 4.1 for connectivity.
Flipping the smartphone, you are greeted by the impressive 20.7MP snapper with Face Beauty function. It comes with its lesser 5MP twin up front that caters for the selfie shots. For storage, you get 16GB ROM but couldn’t be expanded due to the absence of the microSD slot.
You can get your own Meizu MX5 at the starting price of $331.91 (30% off) at Everbuying.net.
Meizu MX5 Specifications
- Dimension :149.9 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm, 149g
- Display :5.5” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset :Mediatek MT6795Helio X, 2.2GHz OctacoreCortex-A53
- GPU :PowerVR G6200 MP4
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1
- RAM :3GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) none
- Camera : (primary)20.7MP with dual LED flash; (front) 5MP
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi
- Battery : 3150 mAh, non-removable