Meizu just launched its newest high-end flagship named as PRO 5. We heard the Chinese manufacturer’s announcement this summer and we now have the opportunity to inspect its promises.
Apparently, the big deal resides inside the handset and it is the Exynos chipset from Samsung. It highlights the big.LITTLE technology consisting of four Cortex A57 and four Cortex A53. The Exynos SoC supports 4G LTE connectivity and the USB Type C charger. It also sports a gigantic 4GB RAM which can thrill the users who seek performance in their handsets.
The 5.7-inch display is protected by the technology of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and features 2.5D edges in Full HD resolution.
As for the picture enthusiasts, Meizu installed an impressively huge 21MP rear-facing snapper with dual LED flash. Selfie enthusiasts won’t be left out with the 5MP camera present up front. There’s no need for you to worry for storage as the 64GB native can be expanded for up to 128GB via microSD slot.
Meizu PRO 5 comes in gold, grey, silver and combo of silver and black. It is also offered in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB flavors priced as $438 and $485 respectively.
- Body : 156.7 x 78 x 7.5 mm, 168g, stainless steel (main)
- Display : 5.7” AMOLED, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, 386ppi
- OS : Android 5.1 + Meizu Flyme 5.0 UI
- Chipset/ CPU : Exynos 7 Octa 7420, 2.1GHz + 1.5GHz 64-bit Octacore
- GPU : ARM Mali-T760 MP8
- RAM : 3GB/ 4GB
- Storage : 32GB/ 64GB + up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera : 21.16MP primary with dual LED, 5MP front
- Battery : 3050 mAh