According to the Microsoft U.S. website, Microsoft Lumia 435 is soon expected to grace the glass displays of the stateside market. The handset is expected to cater the money-value conscious peers, tagging it at a price of $80 off contract.
Microsoft Lumia 435 comes with power through 1.2GHz dualcore snapdragon chipset from Qualcomm. Enhanced performance is ensured by 1GB RAM, Adreno 302 for GPU and Microsoft Windows 8.1 OS (which, we must add, can be upgraded into the hottest Windows 10 OS). The OS also has its personal assistant, Cortana, who has recently made headlines due to her intelligent prediction for Superbowl results.
For the display screen, a somewhat 4-inch diminutive touch screen graces the front view of this smartphone. It has the capacity of 480×800 resolution and 16M colors. Internal storage is quite roomy for 8GB capacity and can be expanded into 128GB through microSD slot. However, if you’re expecting that Lumia 435 has it all… well, you might just be wrong. Sadly, this smartphone is not for one who loves snapping photos. With the rear-facing snapper for a mere 2MP capability and front-facer of VGA support, it won’t be a dream-come true for photo-loving peeps.
Microsoft Lumia 435 Specifications
- Dimension : 118.1 x 64.7 x 11.7 mm, 134g
- Display : 4” capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200, 1.2GHz Dualcore Cortex A7 processor
- GPU : Adreno 302
- OS : MicrosoftWindows 8.1 (upgradeable to Windows 10)
- RAM : 1GB RAM
- Storage : (internal) 8GB; (external) miroUSB slot for up to 128GB
- Camera : (primary) 2MP; (front) VGA
- Battery : 1560 mAh, Li-on