As revealed yesterday, October 28, Motorola added yet another one to their collection of handsets. Motorola Droid Turbo, the newest model will be on the markets on October 30 (Yes that is tomorrow!). The smartphone is especially designed to be spill proof and can withstand 20 minute downpour.
Motorola Droid Turbo sports a 5.2” AMOLED, multi-touch display that is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It will house a 64 Internal Memory with no promise to be extended since the handset will does not have a memory card slot. Yes, it’s frustrating to know that it houses limited capacity when other smartphones aim to support enormous amount of storage. However, the primary camera promises excitement for picture fanatics since it poses a 20.7MP.
The smartphone will be priced at two options: $599 (or estimated Rs. 36,650) or $199 (Rs.12, 209) with a contract of two years. Specification of this Motorola smartphone is revealed as below:
- Dimensions : 5.65 x 2.89 x 0.44 inches (143.5 x 73.3 x 11.2 mm),
weight of 6.21 oz (176 g)
- OS : Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- Chip Set : Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 APQ8084
- Processor : Quad core, 2700 MHz, Krait 450
- Graphics processor : Adreno 420
- Memory : 3072 MB RAM
- Built-in storage : 64 GB
- Display : 5.2” AMOLED, 1440×2560 pixel with 565 ppi density
- Display Features : Multitouch, Light sensor, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera : 20.7MP, Dual LED with flash, (front) 2MP
- Battery : 3900 mAh