Nokia, known for their mobile handsets has indeed expanded their gadget horizons through releasing yet its latest tablet by the name Nokia N1. The tablet has been announced on November 18 but is dully scheduled to be released on the markets by next year (2015). The price for Nokia N1 starts at $249.
On N1’s unveiling, it is seen to be built in a 7mm, aluminum chassis and sports a 7.9” IPS LCD display with 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution and 324 ppi density. With this display technology, N1 handlers are set to experience a satisfying graphic experience like no other. In addition, the fully laminated screen display is mark and scratch-proofed by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
N1 is set to be run by Android 5 Google Lollipop and 2300 MHz Quad core processor in a 2.5GB RAM. There’s a built in 32GB storage but with no SD slot to hold expandable capacity (that’s a tad frustrating, one must say). The tablet has life capacity of 5300 mAh through a non-removable battery. The shooters have the now-then average capacity of 8MP primary and 5MP front. Despite the issue of a non-expandable memory, overall N1 promises to provide tablet aficionados a quality adventure. Eager tablet fanatics, watch out!
Nokia N1 Specs
- Dimensions : 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9 mm, 318 g
- Display : 7.9’; 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 5.0 Google Lollipop
- Processor : Quad core, 2300 MHz, Z3580, 64-bit
- Storage : 32GB internal, no slot for SD
- RAM : 2.5GB
- Camera : (primary) 8MP; (front) 5MP
- Battery : 5300 mAh
- Internet Browsing : (built in) YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google+