Oppo has just acquired their 3C certification in China for two of their latest handsets, Oppo A53m and Oppo A33m. TENAA also released their approval shortly afterwards. With that solid signal, it is then safe to speculate that A53 is going to be one of the flavors of Oppo A53 and that it will be offered in Silver and Gold colors.
As their codes apply, A53 caters on a higher-end of the spectrum than its sibling, A33. Nevertheless, the specs of A53 falls under the midrange category only and not under the flagship. According to the report, the most appealing factors would be through connectivity department which should include the latest 4G LTE compatibility and Dual SIM capacity (though it is yet to be clarified whether the SIM slots are compatible for 4G LTE as well).
Other connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, GSM, TD-LTE, GPS, WLAN, GPRS and USB. There’s no news about the battery yet but since A53 is bound to be released in China, it is just a matter of time for telling. There is no concrete information if A53 is also bound to Western chores or other Asian countries. Hopefully, Oppo will shed light to this matter soon.
- Body : (thickness) 8.03mm, 165g
- Display : 5.5” HD IPS screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Chipset/ CPU : 1.5GHz Octa-core processor
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : 16GB + expansion of up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera : 13MP primary with LED flash, 5MP front
- Battery : soon to be announced