Just last week, Chinese Oppo launched its Mirror 5s smartphone in Taiwan. However, there is no word yet when the device will be available outside the Taiwanese market. For the meantime, let us check on what Mirror 5s has to offer us.
Oppo Mirror 5s is a smartphone supporting dual SIM capacity (one for micro-SIM and one for nano-SIM) 4G LTE connectivity. It runs with the latest Lollipop 5.1 with Oppo’s own ColorOS 2.1 UI on top of it.
Under the hood, you can see Qualcomm’s 64-bit chipset with quadcore processor clocked at 1.2GHz. Graphical enhancement is played by Adreno 306 and everything runs smoothly due to the installation of 2GB RAM. It also has a built-in storage of 16GB and can be expanded through a microSD port that can hold up to 128GB of storage.
At the fascia a 5.0-inch HD display screen with TFT technology adorns the handset. You can actually interact with the screen even as you have gloved or wet hands. Other Mirror 5s specifications are detailed below.
Mirror 5s might not be the best mid-range handset in history but at least the specs are decent enough. If it arrives in the US shores, chances are it will bear a price tag indicating digits somewhere $333.
OPPO Mirror 5s Specifications:
- Dimension :143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm, 160g
- Display : 5” HD TFT, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset :64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, 1.2GHz 4-core ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU :Adreno 306
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1 +ColorOS 2.1 UI
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera : (primary)8MP with LED flash; (front) 5MP
- Battery :2420 mAh