Several days from now and Oppo is going to launch its newest R1C model. Exact date for the “Go!” signal? Mark your calendars on the January 20th.
Oppo graced the revamped image of R1S (which is now called, R1C) with sapphire glass back panel and sports a 5-inch screen display with an impressive 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. With 64 bit Snapdragon 615 chipset, Adreno 405 and 2 giga-byte of RAM, performance is expected at its finest. The said chipset supports 4G connectivity and can accommodate dual SIM capacity. User interface is commanded by the tandem of Android 4.4 Kitkat and Oppo’s very own Color OS 2.0.1.
For storage, Oppo gives a spacious 16GB internal capacity and can enable expansion of 128GB through external microSD. R1C features Sony IMX214 sensor with 13MP as its primary shooter. And since this handset is a certified “selfie” supporter, it employs 5MP front-facer. Further, lights will continue to be on with 2420mAh power source.
Price for Oppo R1C is an equivalent of $405. Shipping delivery commences at 10:00 a.m. from its native land.
Oppo R1C Specifications
- Dimension : 140.6 x 70.1 x 6.9 mm, 130g
- Display : 5” LTPS LCD, 720 x 1280 resolution
- CPU/Chipset : 64 bit Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615, Dual Quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU : Adreno 405
- OS : Android 4.4 Kitkat with Cor OS 2.0.1
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) up to 128GB through microSD
- Camera : (primary) 13MP with Sony IMX214 sensor; (front) 5MP
- Battery : 2420 mAh