Oppo R5 awed the entire planet when it announced its 4.85mm compact thickset. Right there and then, it was hailed as the world’s thinnest smartphone (although it has been recently unseated by Vivo X5 by mere 4.75mm). Bestowing such thinness has been serious feat by the Chinese mobile manufacturer. The thinness factor caters to buyers who enlist aesthetic details on top of their list of must-have smartphone features.
However, Oppo R5 isn’t all about exterior quality. It also houses 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset, 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM. Gamers and visual graphic spectators, be ready with jaw-dropping experience with what Oppo R5 has to treat! Noted as well are the primary and front snappers having 13MP and 5MP correspondingly. The protruding factor of the primary snapper holds no major concern with the sleekness of Oppo R5, but actually adds modern effect to the whole package. One can’t deny that it offers the premium factors for a top mid-stream smartphone.
Oppo R5 will be released by the end of this month (December 30) as a special year ender with price starting at Rs. 30,690 (or roughly USD 490).
Oppo R5 Specifications
- Dimension : 148.9 x 74.5 x 4.9 mm, 155g
- Display : 5.2” AMOLED, 1080 x 1920 pixels, Full HD
- CPU : Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 and Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU : Adreno 405
- OS : Android KitKat version 4.4.4
- RAM : 2GB
- Memory : (internal) 16GB, non-expandable
- Camera : (primary) 13MP, (front) 5MP
- Battery : 2,000 mAh, Li-Po
Casing : Silver and Gold