Samsung Galaxy A3, another one of the A (Alpha) family under the Galaxy series will be making its way to the markets on early November. As everybody knows, Samsung has lost great profit on their stocks last time most especially against the fast-rising Chinese smartphone-provider, Xiaomi. A3 is set—then—to be priced at $350 (estimated Rs. 21,500) to $500 (estimated Rs. 30,700).
Despite that A3 will be a mid-range handset, it is cased in a sleek full-metal unibody. In effect, the handset’s package is set to boost every handler’s style and confidence. A3 also houses a dual SIM standby feature. Further, A3’s primary camera features a flash-assisted 8MP and the front camera is all-set for selfie moments with its 5MP capability.
However, there are some features that can make some shoulders shrug off what A3 has to offer. For instance, their RAM is a mere 1GB. Surmise to say, there will be no promise of a Lollipop upgrade for this handset.
- Dimension : 130.1 x 65.5 x 6.9 mm (5.12 x 2.58 x 0.27 in); Weight: 110.3 g (3.88 oz)
- Display : 4.5” AMOLED ; 540×960 pixels and 245 ppi density
- OS : Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU : Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU : Adreno 306
- RAM : 1GB
- Storage : 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via SD card)
- Camera : (front) 5MP; (primary) 8MP with flash
- Battery : 1900mAh (non-removable)