When Samsung declared Galaxy E5 and E7 in India last week, everyone had taken it for granted that the two mobile sets are going to be an exclusive for the Indian nationals. E7 is confirmed to grace the glass displays for offline and online markets, but its manufacturer failed to mention if E5 would have the same fate as its E-sibling. Besides, it’s still undetermined if these two models could make it to the North American and European markets. However in India, E7 is said to be have a mid-streamer price equivalent to roughly $402.
Samsung chose China as the venue of E7’s launching, so we’re expecting the unveiling very soon. Enthusiasts are pretty prepped up there as E7 is expected to cater the 4G network.
The E7 bound for China will be having the 5.5-inch Super Amoled Display with razor-thin thickness (a mere 7.3mm) and houses Snapdragon 410 from Qualcomm. Android Kitkat supports the interface and runs at 2GB RAM. It also features snappers that will cater to the taste of the picture enthusiasts for having a 13MP rear-facing cam and a 5MP front-facer.
Samsung Galaxy E7 Specifications
- Dimension : 151.3 x 77.2 x 7.3 mm
- Display : 5.5”SUPER AMOLED, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU : Adreno 306
- OS : Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) up to 64GB through microSD
- Camera : (primary) 13MP; (front) 5MP
- Battery : 2950 mAh, non-removable