Sammy still holds its place as one of the Top five big names in the smartphone industry. With its very appealing offer in the body of Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, does anyone dare to dispute its claim to position?
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 pretty much impressed us with its fabulous specifications last year. We wonder if its successor, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, can leave us in awe and craving this time. Let us take a look with what it has to offer this time.
What We Adore
Authentic minimalist—this is what we have to say as we marvel at the clean bezels with curved edges and tips. The metal and glass combination greatly helps with the aesthetics of Note 5, with the dimensions promoting easier and much more comfortable grip.
Obviously, this phone has been equipped with the most recent specifications a super smartphone must have to be dubbed as one of the best. Additionally, it features NFC connectivity, rapid charging, fingerprint sensor (which can be used to verify PayPal transactions) and heart rate sensor. Not to be left out, the S Pen comes very handy and is considered as one of the most precise and efficient stylus.
What Turns Us Off
Oh, yeah… we hate non-removable juicers but we’re making an exemption for the 3000 mAh Li-Po mammoth of a battery. All in all, we totally adore every square millimeter of Note 5.
- Dimension:2 x 76.1 x 7.6mm, 171g
- Display : 5.7” Super AMOLED screen, 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 518ppi density
- Chipset : Exynos 7420, 1.5GHz Quadcore (Cortex A-53) and 2.1GHz Quadcore (Cortex A57)
- GPU : Mali-T760MP8
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- RAM : 4GB
- ROM : 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB
- Camera :16MP with LED flash primary, 5MP front
- Battery : 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Price : (32GB) $720; (64GB) $816 (via Sprint)