CES 2015 has introduced a lot of upcoming and fast-rising models and manufacturers respectively. Among manufacturers, Saygus, a Utah native received the Innovation Award for their Saygus V2. As effect, the model in limelight has peaked interests of audience.
Magnesium, aluminum and Kevlar are the materials composing V2 chassis. It has been declared waterproof by meeting IPX7 standards and can handle 1m of H20 within half hour. While it might not be the lightest of smartphones, a 141g is handy against its 67 x 137 x 9.7mm frame. V2 also exposes a borderless High Definition (1080×1920 pixels resolution) 5-inch display screen protected by the hottest alkali-aluminosilicate sheet technology of Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Saygus V2 is one power- packed device with the latest hardware like the 2.5GHz Quadcore processor in Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, Kitkat 4.4 OS and 3GB RAM. Memory consists of a 64GB internal storage and dual 128GB—that’s two!—microSDXC slots for further expansion.
Moreover, you won’t be embarrassed to project a pose with the technology of V-squared’s dual snappers. Picture addicts will surely enjoy a 13MP fronter and 21MP rear-facer, both with optical image stabilization.
Saygus is currently accepting pre-orders in an unexpectedly $100!
Saygus V2 (V-Squared) Specifications
- Dimension : 67 x 137 x 9.7mm, 141g
- Display : 5″ Full HD, 1080×1920 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- CPU/ Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon, 5 GHz Quad Core CPU
- OS : Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- RAM : 3GB
- Storage : (internal) 64 GB; (external) up to 256GB via dual MicroSDXC ports
- Camera : (primary) 21MP with OIS; (front) 13MP
- Battery : 3100mAh