Sony already launched their Xperia E4 moniker last month (January), an entry-level smartphone that sports OmniBalance design language but has no LTE support in its chipset. Anyway, the technology giant amended that mistake by releasing Xperia E4g.
So, what has Xperia E4g have to offer this time? There are few differences to cite and with Xperia E4g it is a 1.5GHz MediaTekquadcore processor, a smaller display of 4.7-inch, the external dimensions and—of course—the LTE on board.Display screen is an IPS variant and has the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels resolution.
Other features consist of ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU, decent snappers of 5MP (rear) and 2MP (front). Dual SIM options will also be available for this handset.
It’s unfortunate that sister to Xperia E4 won’t be sold to USA. It will be seen in international market, nevertheless. Pricing starts at €129 or $145, but this does not include the taxes and rebates yet. E4g is expected to arrive on April this year and will be offered in ebony and ivory colors.
Sony Xperia E4g Specifications
- Dimension :133 x 71 x 10.8 mm, 135g
- Display : 4.7” IPS LCD, 540 x 960 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset :Mediatek MT6582, 1.5GHz quadcore ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU :ARM Mali-400 MP2
- OS : Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- RAM : 1GB
- Storage : (internal) 8GB; (external)up to 32 GB via microSD and microSDHC
- Camera : (primary) 5MP with LED; (front) 2MP
- Battery :2300 mAh
- Special Feature : LTE connectivity