There’s no doubt that Sony, one of the most valuable brands, can also excel in providing high-end Android phones. However, recently the company wasn’t able to meet certain expectations from their consumers in the mobile area. In answer to the controversy, Sony then released one of its latest models, Xperia Z3v. The model is released exclusively for Verizon, hence it exhibits the company emblem at the back of the handset and v in Z3v. Included inside the package are: micro USB cable, wall charger, phone guide, user manual and warranty information (two-year contract).
Xperia Z3v was released in markets on October 23 at the starting price of $199.99. Meanwhile, let’s weigh if Xperia Z3v can redeem Sony this time.
Specifications of Sony Xperia Z3v:
- Dimensions : 146.8 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm (5.78 x 2.89 x 0.32 in)
- Display : 5.2” 1920×1080 TRILUMINOS
- CPU : 2.5GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- GPU : Adreno 330
- RAM : 3GB
- OS : Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- Camera : (primary) 20.7MP with LED flash; (front) 2.2MP
- Storage : (internal) 32GB, expandable to 32GB (external) storage
- Battery : 3100 mAh Li-On
Cool Facts about Sony Xperia Z3v:
- The model bears the highest waterproof mark, making it possible for you to take underwater snaps and shrug off accidental liquid spills.
- Sony camera houses Cyber-shot and Handycam technology enabling avid photo fans to have quality pictures of moments they want to capture.
- One of the first smartphones to gear up with PS4 Remote play, bringing gamers into another level of gaming experience.
Not so cool factors about Sony Xperia Z3v:
- Design based from its predecessor Z2. Now, please bring in some designers!
- Loads of bloat-ware.
- Sleek and slim aren’t two characteristics to depict this handset.