Everyone who wants an iPhone 6 Plus look-alike smartphone must be interested with what uleFone has to offer. Starting from July 14 to 20 at 9:00 GMT every day, uleFone will be conducting a flash sale via Everbuying.net for its Be Touch 2 flagship. The activity ends as soon as all the allotted 10,000 pieces has been bought. The model has a sticker price of $179.99 and is available in two colors: Metal Grey and Silk White.
Be Touch 2 sports a fingerprint scanner with the latest Press Touch ID located at the bottom of the front fascia. All you have to do is to lightly touch the sensor and in a slice of 0.1-0.5 seconds, your phone opens up just for you. The materials used for this babe is aluminum-magnesium alloy so that strength and lightness goes hand in hand. It has a textured finished at the back to help you with your grip.
Interestingly, we have to point out the uleFone’s accomplishments with its 5.5-inch FHD display with the capacity of 1080×1920 FHD resolution, the fast 3GB RAM and the impressive 13MP primary camera, fourth generation of Sony IMX214. All in all, the specs are more than impressive and have been further enhanced by the super affordable sticker price.
As for the major specifications, take a look at the concise details beneath:
uleFone Be Touch 2 Specifications
- Dimension :158.1 x 77.4 x 8.60mm, 160g
- Display : 5.5” FHD IPS LTPS, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset : 64Bit MTK MT6752, 1.7GHz Octacore processor
- GPU :Mali T760 MP2/700MHz
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.0
- RAM : 3GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) expandable up to 64GB via microSD slot
- Camera : (primary) 13MP 4th gen. Sony IMX214;(front) 5MP
- Connectivity : 4G FDD-LTE/ 3G/ 2G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS
- Battery :3050mAh SONY Lithium-ion Polymer