The Apple of Asia has already released its XiomiRedmi 2 Pro and Everbuying.net offers promotional sale for $129.99. The device is offered in black color with matte-sprayed, fingerprint and grease-free back cover.
What We Consider Great
Xiaomi chose to install Kitkat momentarily but has promised to update the currently installed OS to the latest Google Lollipop soon. So there’s no need for you to raise your brows regarding Lollipop’s predecessor.
Of course, we love the chipset that can accommodate the 4G LTE connectivity just as the case of Snapdragon 410 SoC here. Further, Xiaomi endowed Redmi 2 Pro with BSI rear camera with 8megapixel sensor and 5-element lens. It can then produce sharper and clearer images.
What We Consider Unsatisfactory
Redmi 2 Pro didn’t hit the standard 5.0-inch screen display but most people can’t really consider that substard. Guess, this is just us speaking after dealing with 5.0+” phones these past few weeks. We can also say the same with the quadcore processor clocked in mere 1.2GHz which could be better with the now-in Octacore CPU.
- Dimension :4 x 6.72 x 0.94 cm, 500g
- Display : 4.7” HD IPS OGS screen, 1280×720 pixels resolution, 312ppi density
- CPU : 64-bit Snapdragon 410, 1.2GHz quadcore processor
- GPU : Adreno 305
- OS : Android Kitkat 4.4 + MIUI 6
- RAM : 2GB
- ROM : 16GB + up to 32GB via microSD
- Camera : 8MP BSI primary with flash; and 2MP front
- Battery : 2200mAh
- Price : $129.99 via Everbuying.net