The Chinese mobile giant is all set to release one of its phablet models on the cue before Christmas. For phone techies (particularly Xiaomi aficionados) who seem cannot just wait, registration is on- going and will close on the 1st day of December. And for eager Christmas shoppers, take note that Xiaomi Redmi Note will officially be released on December 2 starting at $145 (or Rs. 8,999) to $161 (or Rs. 9,999). Unfortunately, Redmi Note is proclaimed by the Xiami Company to be of limited stocks only. The first 50,000 buyers of the said model on December 2nd are the only ones who can claim the phablet device alongside the pre-registered purchasers.
Flipkart will be offering the octa-core with MediaTek chipset variant of Redmi Note; whereas, Airtel will be distributing 4G twist powered by Snapdragon 400 chipset. Both are ready for launching in India as December 12 a.m. of December 2 strikes.
Main Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Dimensions : 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm, 199g
- Display : 5.5” IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Processor : 1.7GHz Octacore/ Snapdragon 400
- OS : Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 8.5GB, (expandable through microSD) 32GB
- Camera : (primary) 13MP with flash; (front) 5MP
- Battery : 3100 mAh
- Dual Sim : Yes
- Variants : (1) Octa-core, MediaTek Chipset; (2) 4G powered, Snapdragon 400 chipset