During the Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2015, ZTE announced their latest Blade series model, the Blade D6. The midrange iPhone 6 look-alike is targeted to be launched later this year. It will be available in several hues including gold, silver, grey and pink. Though the price is yet to be available, the company announced that the handset can also be purchased in Japanese, Russian and Australian markets.
Meanwhile, the 5-inch Blade D6 sports 1280 x 720 pixels resolution IPS display on the front fascia with the aluminum 6.9mm thin body. Under the hood comes the MediaTek chipset with quadcore CPU clocked at 1.3GHz. Its power is enhanced with the help of Mali-T720 GPU, 2GB RAM and Android Lollipop 5.0 plus ZTE’s very own MiFavor 3.2 UI.
Rounding at the back, you will see the rear cam with 13MP sensor and LED flash assist. Up front, the wide-angle lens of the 5MP camera offers much better image for your selfie pictures. Lights won’t be off until the 2200mAh juicer is consumed.
Interestingly, Blade D6 has what ZTE calls as “3 in 2 innovative tray holder,” a port that has the capacity to accommodate a regular SIM card and nano SIM (or microSD card) simultaneously. So what do you think of this new Blade model has to offer?
ZTE Blade D6 Specifications
- Dimension :142 x 69.5 x 6.95mm, 120g
- Display : 5” HD IPS, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset :64-bit MediaTek MTK6735, 1.3GHz Quadcore
- GPU :Mali-T720
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.0 + MiFavor 3.2 UI
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) expandable via microSD slot
- Camera : (primary)13MP with LED flash; (front) 5MP with wide-angle lens
- Connectivity : 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS
- Battery :2200mAh