A mini sister of ZTE Nubia Z7 and of course, a certified member of the Nubia line, Z7 mini has caught the attention of mobile techies during the CES 2015 conference. It is noted that the mini version of Nubia Z7, despite the still mammoth 5-inch screen, has toned down the features of its greater twin but still bear great specs nevertheless.
Particularly, Nubia Z7 Mini is handier but less solid than Nubia Z7. One can see the obvious matte plastic case retained and missing metallic bezel surrounding the edges. However, don’t snob-off the lesser edition of Nubia Z7. Colorful design interface and Kitkat OS make graphical experience exciting for Z7 mini. Specifications such as Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.0GHz quadcore CPU, Adreno 330 all running in an impressively fast 2GB RAM are encased within the matted plastic exterior of this phone.
Surprisingly, ZTE has commissioned the ever reliable 13MP Exmor RS CMOS sensor of Sony to grace their primary snapper. It is also coupled with a dual tone flash that makes your picture experience bear more quality.
ZTE Nubia Z7 mini is available through different outlets starting at a very affordable price of $240.
ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini Specifications
- Dimensions : 140.9 x 69.3 x 8.2 mm, 143g
- Display : 5” Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- Chipset/CPU : Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801, 2.0GHz Quadcore
- GPU : Adreno 330
- RAM : 2GB
- OS : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) up to 64GB
- Camera : (primary) 13MP with Sony Exmor RS CMOS Sensor (secondary) 5MP
- Battery : 2300 mAh