Amazingly nowadays, products with monstrous specifications and power are dubbed as ‘mini.’ ZTE’s Nubia Z9 mini with 5.0-inch FHD screen and weighs around 150g doesn’t sound so small at all. In fact, you will be surprised of what it has to offer.
ZTE is still in the process of expanding its horizons on European and American shores. Unabashedly, the company aims for the wise spenders amongst the consumers. With the $300 price tag accompanying Nubia Z9 mini, consumers will definitely be curious.
Nubia Z9 mini offers dual SIM support with dedicated microSD slots so there’s no sharing of slots here. Additionally, it supports LTE Cat.5 connectivity that enables users to have internet speed of up to 150Mbps. Dual band Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac; Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 are included in connectivity options.
- Body : 141.3 x 69.8 x 8.2mm, 147g
- Display : 5.0” FHD capacitive screen, 1080p resolution, 441ppi density
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.0.2 + Nubia UI 3.0.8
- Chipset/ CPU : Snapdragon 615 (Octacore), 1.5GHz Quadcore + 1.0 Quadcore
- GPU : Adreno 405
- RAM :2GB
- Storage : 16GB + expansion through microSD
- Camera : 16MP primary with LED flash, 8MP fornt
- Battery : 2900 mAh, non-removable
While the specifications are pretty attractive and one may note that NFC is not offered and the handset lacks Corning Gorilla Glass display protection. The juicer is also non-removable with no option for fast charging or wireless charging support. Nevertheless, one must admit that ZTE Nubia Z9 mini offers great bargain and something that shouldn’t be missed!