ZTE Zmax 2 was launched in September to various carriers, but the unlocked version has just been released this month via ZTE’s US online store. In celebration of the Cyber Week, the company sells Zmax 2 (unlocked) in mere $129.98 using the promo code CYBERZM upon check out. After this week, it will resort to its original price of $179.98.
Zmax 2 is 9.5mm thick and shows off a 5.5-inch IPS display with 720×1280 pixels resolution. Other specs include a quadcore CPU, Android 5.1 OS, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage that can be expanded for up to 64GB via microSD slot.
The handset also features a single SIM (GSM) capacity with connectivity options including 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS. Various sensors are also featured like the Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensors.
Meanwhile, if you’re interested to know the list of discounted ZTE deals for this the next seven days, then here is the list:
- ZMAX 2 (Unlocked) : $129 ($50 off)
- Axon : $279 ($50 off)
- Axon Pro (32GB) : $329 ($70 off)
- Axon Pro (64GB) : $349 ($100 off)
- Spro 2 (WiFi) : $449 ($100 off)
(Note: These prices are not yet live but they will be soon.)
- Body : 154x74x9.5 mm, 170g
- Display : 5.5” IPS LCD, 720×1280 pixels resolution, 267ppi
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1
- Chipset/ CPU : 1.2GHz Quadcore
- GPU : Adreno 306
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : 16GB + expansion of up to 64GB microSD
- Camera : 8MP with LED flash, 2MP front
- Battery : 3000 mAh, removable