There’s an old saying that you can have some idea about a person’s character just by observing what their bathroom looks like. Nowadays, it’s becoming quite a trend that every bathroom has a different color and look aside from that clinical white color. Aside from the fact that white tiles are difficult to clean, it’s now common nowadays that people wanted their bathrooms to have an eco-friendly color. Needless to say, they color their bathrooms green. Aside from the green tiles (whether granite or marble), people nowadays are fascinated in putting plants inside their bathrooms. Aside from making your bathrooms look nature-friendly, plants inside the bathroom also helps in making the air fresh.
To those who wanted to go green, these are the plants that will surely decorate and give your bathroom a fresh look.
- Aloe Vera – Aside from being a long-time ornamental and medicinal plant, Aloe Vera is also a great plant to put inside your bathroom since it grows in bright and warm spaces along with a small daily spray of water. This is also a good choice for gardening beginners.
- Azalea – Even though it was fairly easy to take care of, it also requires some effort to make this plant beautiful. Azaleas can brighten up your bathroom’s overall look, as long as it can get some amount of sunlight during the day.
- Spider Plant – Being known for their elongated leaves that somewhat resemble spider legs, the spider plant is a must-have for your nature-friendly bathroom. Spider Plants are easy to take care of, tends to thrive in a humid environment just like your own bathroom and looks best when it is hanging up your own bathroom’s ceiling. They are also known by the name of Chlorophytum.
- Chinese Evergreen – Don’t ever think that this is a variety of the well-known Evergreen tree. To tell you the truth, Chinese Evergreen isn’t even a tree; it is a shrub, just like your own rose plant. This is greatly known for being a great indoor plant because of their ‘evergreen’ leaves. The darker the Chinese evergreen’s leaves are, the lesser sun it’s going to need. Needless to say, your own bathroom is the best place for growing this one.
- Gardenia – Aside from being a very popular indoor and outdoor plant, Gardenias also love the humidity your bathroom gives. They still need some sunlight, though, so make sure that you put them out in order to get some.