Nowadays, women tend to remove their unwanted hair, whether it is facial or body hair. Modern science had made hair removal possible by using methods such as waxing and, for long-lasting results, laser hair removal procedure. However, due to the fact that the two methods are somewhat expensive, those who cannot afford it can’t help but shave their hair alone. As we all know, shaving hair makes the strands grow thicker than before aside from the fact that you just can’t shave your hair straight, even if you’re used to doing that.
How to Remove Your Unwanted Hair by Using Sugar
The good news is, you can do a hair waxing procedure just by using sugar and lemon juice. But unlike waxing, using sugar isn’t as painful because it doesn’t stick too much on the skin. If you’re somewhat interested in doing this, make sure that you get the following things:
Things you’re going to Need:
- 2 cups White Sugar
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice or Concentrate
- ¼ cup Tap Water
- Over medium-high heat, mix all of the ingredients inside a heavy sauce pan so that the sugar-lemon juice solution will get cooked evenly. Make that you’re going to use a heavy sauce pan or else, the sugar will get cooked easily and will be prevented from simmering. In order to make the correct solution, you must make sure that it gets simmered.
- Once the solution comes to a boil, turn the heat down to a lower temperature setting and let it simmer from 25 minutes. This is the correct duration in order for you to get the right solution since a shorter time will get your solution too thick for use. If you’re using a thin saucepan, the solution will get cooked and darken easily.
- After 25 minutes of simmering, the solution must turn into a dark amber color. Once done, Remove the solution from heat, let it cool down for at least 10 minutes before transferring it to a small container. Be careful since a sugar syrup solution is very hot, even if you have it cooled for 10 minutes.
- Once transferred, always make sure that you cover the small container of the sugar syrup with an air-tight lid before storing it.
Once the sugar-lemon juice solution is done, you can immediately use it for hair removal purposes. However, if the solution doesn’t work out in your situation, just try to get more hair removal options aside from this one. Buying for yourself a hair removal kit might do the trick.