Saying that you are too busy and don’t have time for exercises? Excusing yourself that you’re not prepped up to be a fitness instructor? But seriously, you want the toned body of a model and yeah, you really need to exercise anyway!
So here’s the catch: We have five-minute exercises that can help you lose weight and stay fit. While these are simple exercises, we must also encourage you to consult first with your doctor for health-concern issues most especially if you haven’t exercised for quite a while.
Here’s the simple commitment that you’re not going to do for us but for yourself:
- Perform the following exercises within one minute and rest for 15 seconds in between each activity:
- Running in Place
- Jumping Jacks
- Mountain climbers
- Note: Make necessary adjustments as you are starting out, and modify as your body comes accustomed with the exercise activities.
- Do 12 repetitions for each of the exercises here and repeat the pattern for as many times as possible within 5 minutes.
- Jump lunges
- Jump squats
- Push ups
- Bicycle crunches
- The key in your 5-minute exercise program is consistency. Even though there are days that you won’t be able to perform them, get back in track as soon as you can and never say, “I give up!”
- Don’t spend too much money on equipment; instead, develop your creativity and passion for physical work-out. Convert household chores into opportunities of ‘sweating it out.’ If you must, invest a pair of earphones and dance with the rhythm as you do your chores or your exercises. Enjoy!