Aging is something we cannot stop. It is part of our nature and it’s perfectly natural. There will be wrinkles, dry skin and graying of hair. We can’t stop them from happening. However, we can do something about ‘graceful’ ageing. What does this mean? This is a procedure wherein we are capable of attaining younger demeanor versus our actual age. So how do we do it?
- Take extra care of your face.
- As we age, we have to take care of our skin particularly in the most obvious area of our whole-being: OUR FACE. Wash face with facial cleanser and don’t forget to moisturize afterwards. If possible, consult to your dermatologist about products best suited for your kind of skin. We always acquire dirt, dust and dead skin cells so it’s best if we exfoliate regularly. For women, wear the rightly applied make-up.
- Take extra care of your body.
- Prep up by getting a contemporary hairstyle and hair coloring. Despite the prepping up, be conformed to status currently have. While you can exhibit your creative flair, be conscious of the status you are maintaining. Moreover, keep your teeth clean and drink lots of water to keep you hydrated. Exercising daily helps a lot to keep you in shape and partner your regimen with healthy diet.
- Maintain an Inner Calm
- Stress is the number one culprit in premature aging. As much as possible do not stress yourself with petty things. If you feel that negative emotions surfacing, get time to meditate or recite your personalized mantras for positivity. It’s also imperative that you get the right amount of rest and sleep. Lastly but importantly, do not give in to the temptation of vices. Smoking and alcohol drinking are sworn enemies of your health. Keep them at bay. While you can drink alcohol occasionally, completely avoid smoking.