Beauty is important to all women. They take utmost care when it comes to their face and skin. There are different ways of maintaining your skin which will have the same glow, will be soft and will not show the age marks. Usually skin problems may occur due to dry skin, damaged skin, working late or sleeping less. Anyone and everyone can make out from your face how stressful your life is. Because, the skin and the face, shows the reaction immediately. To counter these things, there are face masks which help in rejuvenating the skin, getting the glow back and even moisturising it.
Pamper your face with natural facial that can reveal refreshed and brightened skin.
- Coconut milk and saffron: Saffron is the age-old recipe for glowing skin and coconut milk for moisturization. Boil coconut milk and mix a pinch of saffron to it. Let it cool and when it is thick apply on the face as mask. Your face will glow.
- Banana and honey: Make a paste by blending half a banana and 2 spoonful of honey. It provides instant brightness and refreshment to your skin.
- Potato juice lemon and curd: The starch in potato juice helps in removing blemishes. The citrus in lemon helps with instant fairness and curd helps in moisturisation.
- Olive oil, coffee and honey: Get refreshened and bright skin by mixing 1 tablespoon of honey, 5 teaspoons of coffee powder and one teaspoon of olive oil. Make the pack and apply to the face leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off.
- Green tea facial: Just make some tea using a bag or two of green tea. Soak a cotton ball in the tea and apply it to your face. Wash it off after 10-15 minutes to get refreshing look.
So many different face masks that can be easily prepared at home and applied on a weekly basis. This will ensure that your face is always bright, relaxed and have a refreshing look all the time. Preparation of these masks does not take time and can be made very easily to enjoy its benefits.