Burixim or simply known as “grinding of teeth” can be depicted as an occurrence when a person gnashes or clenches teeth. It is usually caused by accumulated during the day. However, burixm isn’t as simple as it was portrayed. The condition may lead to damaged teeth and several health conditions. To avoid such complications, here are simple steps to stop yourself from nightly grinding of teeth:
- Make necessary arrangements with a loved one or a friend. Have him (or her) stay over in the same room as you are. Ask him to wake you up as soon as he hears or sees you grinding your teeth.
- Consult your dentist about your burixm condition. He will check on your condition and give you advice about it.
- Avoid stressing yourself. Enjoy, relax and observe a balanced lifestyle.
- Practice relaxing your jaw during daytime. Check yourself from time to time if you’re clenching your teeth or your jaw is tensed.
- Simply eliminate caffeine from your diet. Sodas, energy drinks and coffee are full of caffeine. Delete them from your list of daily liquid intake.
- Learn to relax before hitting the sack. Read books, do some sound-tripping, have a relaxing walk in a nearby park or take a hot batch before going to bed. The key is to loosen up before going to your dream world.
- Meanwhile, get yourself a mouth guard. Your dentist can make one for you, so ask him about this.