Your favorite dress might get stains from different things accidentally. When this does happen it leaves you very disappointed and if the stain does not go then it becomes really very frustrating that you will not be able to wear the dress anymore. Even after trying different things the stain does not go then it is absolutely annoying. One such stain is grease stains, it is easy to come but really hard to get out. If you follow the following steps than you can remove the grease stain and still wear your dress.
- Removing fresh stains: As soon as your dress gets the stain pour on some baby powder as soon as possible. The baby powder will absorb the grease. Leave the baby powder for 10-15 minutes then brush off, if still there is grease left then toss it off in the washing machine and you will have the cloth without any stain.
- Rub some chalk on it: The next best thing is to rub chalk on the stain. It will easily absorb the grease and remove the stain. Rub some chalk on the stain and leave it for 10-15 minutes and rub it off. The stain will come off.
- Cover it up with cornstarch: Another fine powder is cornstarch. Sprinkle the same on the stained area. Leave it for few minutes and brush it off. The stain will be gone. Or else put it in the washing machine and the stain would disappear.
- Talcum powder is a good thing to use.
- Spray on some hair spray: Believe it or not, this does wonders. Douse your cloth heavily with hair spray, using a paper towel in between the fabric and the spray. Allow it to soak for 30 minutes and then put it in the washing machine for regular wash.
- Try using a shampoo
- Pour on cola: Cola soda’s have amazing cleaning qualities. Let the stained cloth soak for 1-2 hours, remove it and then put in the machine. The stain will be gone.
All of these are easy quick remedies to get your dress out of the stain and make it useable again.