Most couples find it an awesome thing to ‘get dirty’ when it comes to making love in bed. Just as some people said, ‘the dirtier, the merrier’. However, this is definitely a wrong concept.
To those who didn’t know (I’m referring to couples out there) personal hygiene must be carefully observed especially during this time due to the fact that disease-causing microorganisms could be somewhat contracted even before and after sex. It doesn’t mean that you have to be clean as doctors are. However, taking care of your personal hygiene will benefit not only you, but your partner as well.
Listed below are the Hygiene Tips that couples should definitely practice before getting right into their love ritual:
- Don’t forget to take a shower before bed. Being smelly before having sex is definitely a no-no. Even though musky scent in men is definitely a chick magnet, this doesn’t apply to bed rules. Needless to say, taking a shower not only freshens you up; it also gives you more confidence.
- Always remember to wear fresh underwear. This thing not only applies before and after having sex; this one must become a part of your daily hygiene, whether you’re a man or a woman. Since sweaty and dirty underwear tend to become a breeding ground for germs, there’s no doubt that your private part is going to suffer from it.
- Don’t forget to take a pee before and after love-making. Studies have shown and proved that peeing before and after sex helps prevent bacteria from building up and pushing itself inside your kidneys. Needless to say, this gives you a lesser risk of having sexually-acquired urinary tract infections, especially for girls.
- Don’t forget to Wash your Hands. Before you engage yourself in touching anything, especially those private parts, always remember that you must make sure that your hands are clean. Germs can potentially grow between your fingers and nails so it’s very necessary that you wash it away.
- Girls, don’t forget to clean yourselves up. Right after having sex, it’s very necessary for girls to clean themselves up, including their private parts. Not only this will refresh them; this will also prevent germ build-up in their private parts.
Even though most people find it somewhat weird, it’s very essential to take good care of ourselves. Always remember that love and concern for our partners must be observed AT ALL TIMES, and not just before and after love-making.