Nowadays, we all know that Chinese Food is becoming quite popular due to the fact that the oriental taste is now being appreciated not only in Asia but also in U.S. and other countries as well. And since we can also see Chinese people living in New York City, we can also expect that they also brought their well-known cooking techniques along with them.
Setting the introductions aside, these are the best Chinatown restaurants in New York City, if ever you’re in that place and are craving for some Chinese food.
- 456 Restaurant – If you’re craving for soup dumplings, this one is the best place to go. This restaurant is well-known for their Shanghai-based cuisines and are rated and esteemed very high by most food critiques.
- Grand Sichuan Restaurant – If you’re looking for some Sichuan Cuisine, which is best known for vegetarian dishes such as the famous and delicious ma po tofu and wantons served with spicy oil, this one is the place to go.
- Nice Green Bo Restaurant – This restaurant is also famous for their Shanghai-based dishes such as the Lion’s Head, rice cake dishes and Yellow fish in Dried Seaweed.
- Hop Kee Restaurant – If you’re on a budget but craving for delicious Chinese food, this one is for you. From Chow Fan to Roast Duck Wanton Soup, their dishes will surely make you crave for more.
- N.Y. Noodletown – This place isn’t just famous for serving noodle dishes, they are also serving other cuisines such as Roasted Pork and Salt-baked Shrimp. What’s more remarkable in this one is that you can enjoy their Chinese dishes until 3 o’clock in the morning.