Games are often liked by one and all. Many a times board games are played by elders as well, especially monopoly. It is a family game and one can spend quality and fun time with family when it comes to board games. Few of the board games does require dice, but few do not. Usually dice is associated with casino and is not appreciated much. One can learn different dice games and can keep the board aside. So next time you want to play something new then keep the board away and just have the dice with you.
- Learn the basics: Regular street craps is played with two dice, which are used by a single player in each game, though the game can be played by many onlookers. In this game the player who rolls the dice need to place the bet first and the others have to place the bet that matches with the dice holder. Whoever, wins the bet will get the bet amount.
- Learn the rules of the point: The players must the know the rules properly, else they can get cheated by others.
- Learn the lingo: One should learn all the terms of the game, else they will feel left out. The shooter is the player who rolls the dice, The come out is the initial roll. To pass is to roll a 7 or 11 on the come out roll. To crap is to roll a 2, 3 or 12. The point is any value between 4 and 10. To seven out is to roll a seven before rolling the point.
- Learn the difference between street craps and casino craps
- Understand the legal issues: Unregulated gambling like street craps is legal issue.
- Play the game
- Learn the strategy, get a bit statistical so that you win the game
- When you are the shooter roll the dice correctly
- Learn variations
Do all of the above things an you will be perfect in rolling the dice and winning the games that you start playing without much effort and the game will go on smoothly for you.