- Name : Jack Andrew Garry Wilshere
- Birthday : January 1, 1992
- Nationality : English (Stevenage, England)
- Height : 5 ft. 7 ½ in. (172 cm)
- Occupation : Football Player (Midfielder)
- Years Active : 2001- present
- 2001 Luton Town (Youth Career)
- 2001- 2008 Arsenal (Youth Career)
- 2008- Arsenal (Senior Career)
- 2010 Bolton Wanderers (loan) (Senior Career)
- 2006- 2007 England U16 (National Team)
- 2007- 2009 England U19 (National Team)
- 2009 England U21 (National Team)
- 2010 England (National Team)
Jack Andrew Garry Wilshere plays for the English club Arsenal as well as the England national team. He mainly plays as a central midfielder. He also earned a spot as Arsenal’s youngest debutante at the age of 16 years old only.
Wilshere also became an England international since his resume highlights his representation in categories under-16, under-19 and under-21. He debuted for his senior career in the game against Hungary when he was merely 18 years old. With this, he earned the title as the 10th youngest debutant in England’s history.
Wilshere’s style of play is well known for his vision, movement, passing and combination play. Not only that, he is also highly respectable for his leadership that the renowned footballer and football manager, Arsene Wenger described him as someone with a “Spanish technique but an English heart.” Aside from being a deep-lying central midfielder, Wilshere also plays in various positions such as a winger and attacking mid-fielder.
He has two children with Lauren Neal— Archie Jack Wilshere (first child) and Delilah Grace Wishere (second child). He is also lifelong friends with Benik Afobe, the striker of Bournemouth with whom he made progress through the Arsenal Academy.