- Name : Kevin De Bruyne
- Birthday : June 28, 1991
- Nationality : Belgian (Drongen, Belgium)
- Height : 5 ft. 11 inches (181 cm)
- Occupation : Football Player (Attacking Midfielder/ Winger)
- Years Active : 1997-present
- 1997- 1999 KVV Drongen (Youth Career)
- 1999- 2005 Gent (Youth Career)
- 2005- 2008 Genk (Youth Career)
- 2008- 2012 Genk (Senior Career)
- 2012- 2014 Chelsea (Senior Career)
- 2012- 2013 Werder Bremen (loan) (Senior Career)
- 2014- 2015 VfL Wolfburg (Senior Career)
- 2015 Manchester City (Senior Career)
- 2008- 2009 Belgium U18 (National Team)
- 2009- 2010 Belgium U19 (National Team)
- 2010- 2011 Belgium U21 (National Team)
- 2010 Belgium (National Team)
De Bruyne is a multilingual that can speak English, Dutch and French. Earlier in his career, rumors regarding his mother’s birthplace in Ealing brought spark that the promising footballer can play in England national team. However, this controversy was immediately corrected. His mother was not born in Ealing but rather in Burundi. She just moved in Ealing as a child and lived there of some time.
Belgium capped De Bruyne at under-18, under-19 and under -21 level. He also earned his regular position in the Belgium team during the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification wherein he scored 4 goals, making their team eligible for the first major tournament within 12 years.
In the 13th of May, 2014, De Bruyne was officially hailed as part of the Belgium team to go for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. During the tournament with their team against Algeria, he assisted Marouane Fellaini’s equalizer. He was later named by FIFA as the man of the match due to this performance.