- Name: Lionel Andres Messi
- Birthday: June 24, 1987
- Nationality: Argentinian
- Occupation: Football Player
- Years Active: 1994 – Present
- 1994 – 2000 Newell’s Old Boys (Youth Career)
- 2001 – 2004 Barcelona (Youth Career)
- 2003 – 2004 Barcelona C (Senior Career)
- 2004 – 2005 Barcelona B (Senior Career)
- 2004 – Present Barcelona (Senior Career)
- 2004 – 2005 Argentina U20 (National Team)
- 2008 Argentina U23 (National Team)
- 2005 – Present Argentina (National Team)
Lionel Andres Messi, born on June 24, 1987, is an Argentine-born football player who plays as a forward for the Argentina National Team and Barcelona, a Spanish Football club. Often rated as the greatest football player of all time in football history and also the world’s best player, he was the only player who had won the FIFA Ballon d’Or five times (four was won consecutively) and the first player to win European Golden Shoes three times. During his time with Barcelona, he had managed to win seven La Liga and four UEFA Champions League titles, as well as four in Copa del Rey. He is also a Guinness World Records Title Holder for scoring most goals in various Football competitions such as La Liga and Champions League.
Because of his short stature, Messi is considerably lighter compared to taller players, which gives him greater advantage when it comes to agility. Due to his lower center of gravity, this enables him to evade opposing tackles with ease and change his directions much faster. He is widely known in the whole football world for his quick reactions, finishing, positioning and his ability to execute attacking runs to beat the defensive line. He is also a great playmaker because of his accurate vision and precise passing combination.