- Name : Radamel Falcao García Zárate
- Birthday : February 10, 1986
- Nationality : Colombian (Santa Marta, Colombia)
- Height : 5 ft. 10 in. (177cm)
- Occupation : Football Player (Striker)
- Years Active : 1999- present
- 1999- 2001 Lanceros Boyaca (Youth Career)
- 2001- 2005 River Plate (Youth Career)
- 1999- 2001 Lanceros Boyaca (Senior Career)
- 2001- 2009 River Plate (Senior Career)
- 2009- 2011 Porto (Senior Career)
- 2011- 2013 Atletico Madrid (Senior Career)
- 2013- Monaco (Senior Career)
- 2014-2015 Manchester United (loan) (Senior Career)
- 2015- Chelsea (loan) (Senior Career)
- 2001- 2005 Columbia U17 (National Team)
- 2005- 2007 Columbia U20 (National Team)
- 2007- Columbia (National Team)
Radamel Falcao is the youngest debutante of Columbian football in professional level. He was barely 14 years old during that time (1999) but the Lanceros coach, Hernan Pacheco, was very impressed with his prowess. He was able to play a total of seven (7) matches that year.
Falcao is one of the most gifted footballers, being described as one of the most “natural in form, goal scorers” in the world. Italian manager and Russia national team head coach Fabio Capello even categorized him to be in the caliber of Lionel Messi and Crisanto Ronaldo. “Poacher” and “pure striker” are the titles which best describe him.
He is also famous for having a strong left foot (or weak foot) that equals the power of his right one. This allows him to be quite flexible in scoring his goals. Falcao also keeps a well-balanced pace during games in order to keep his stamina in check. This tactic enables him to outrun other players during the most crucial junctures for scoring goals.
Radamel Falcao is currently married to Lorelei Taron, an Argentinian singer. The couple had their first child, Dominique Garcia Taron) on August 13, 2013. Their second daughter, Desiree Garcia Taron, was born in February, 2015.