- Name : Wayne Mark Rooney
- Birthday : October 24, 1985
- Nationality : British
- Occupation : Football Player (Forward and Mid-fielder)
- Height : 5 ft. 9 in. (176 cm)
- Years Active : 1996- present
- 1996- 2002 Copplehouse Boys, Everton (Youth Career)
- 2002- 2004 Everton (Senior Career)
- 2004- Manchester United (Senior Career)
- 2000- 2001 England U15 (National Team)
- 2001- 2002 England U17 (National Team)
- 2002- 2003 England U19 (National Team)
- 2003- England (National Team)
Wayne Mark Rooney is a British professional football player who both plays and serves as a captain in both prestigious football teams—the England National Team and Manchester United. He is a versatile player than can play different midfield roles but has served as a forward in most of his career.
Rooney started at the very young age of nine (9 years old) in Everton where he debuted as a professional footballer at the age of 16. In the summer of 2004, he was able to make it into the Manchester United for an offer of £25.6. Since then, with him in the team, Manchester United garnered a lot of winnings like being a five-time cup holder in Premier League, once for the UEFA Champions League, once for the FIFA Club World Cup, twice for the Football League Cup and thrice for FA Community Shield.
In September of 2013, Rooney was able to gain his 200th goal for Manchester United and currently, he’s on his 242nd. This achievement makes him as the second top goal scorer of all time. He is also England’s youngest goal-scorer in its history and is also the youngest goal-scorer in the history of European Championship. He was featured in 2006, 2010 and 2014 World Cups and is respected to be Britain’s best player. This title was made official for four times already—in 2008, 2009, 2014 and 2015—as he won the England Player of the Year for these years.