If you’re one of those people who always travel abroad, unless it’s a part of your job, you must need to have the finances somehow. Since money is somewhat hard to come by these days, why don’t you just try working to the country where you’re traveling to? However, instead of doing jobs in a three to five year basis, you can just do that for a year, or at least until you’re staying in the country of your choice.
It’s a good thing to know that some jobs are being offered in some countries in a yearly basis. This surely means a good source of income, at least until you’re staying in that particular country.
Listed below are some of the countries that could offer you jobs in this way.
- Australia – If you’re an American aged between eighteen to thirty years old, you can apply for a working holiday visa and work in this country legally for one whole year. Being a traveler’s dream country, this sure sounds very comforting, especially if you’re used to seeing koalas and kangaroos.
- Japan – If you like to teach English language to foreigners who want to learn it, going to Japan is definitely a must-do. Through the efforts of Japan’s JET Program, you can now avail paid work, provided that you’re eligible for this program. In addition to that, you can also work in a full-time basis for at least a year, aside from the fact that you’re not required to know Japan in an enthusiastic point-of-view.
- New Zealand – The truth is, Americans aged between eighteen to thirty years of age are now working in this country through various jobs such as teaching assistants, tour guides, bartenders and baristas, horseback riding instructors and even housekeepers. By means of a working holiday visa, you can now work there in a year or more.
- Israel – If you have a talent when it comes to doing negotiations and conflict mitigations of all sorts, Israel could be the country of your choice. Other working options include being a journalist and an English teacher.
- Singapore – Right now, Singapore is offering working visas of different types for people of ages eighteen to twenty five years old, which can be useful especially if you want to apply for a job while you’re in this country. However, always make sure that you abide in their various ordinances due to the fact that you could be penalized even for a minor infraction.