Because of its style and image, most people prefer buying coupes more than sedans. When a person rides a coupe, he or she usually signifies a mere sporty appearance due to the fact that coupes are downright sporty. Experts know that for the past few years, the Civic Saga has suffered quite a loss. However, they are now being recognized once again because of their newest creation, the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe.
Under the Hood
Sporting either a 1.5-liter four-cylinder or a 2-liter one, this coupe runs at 174 horsepower and 162 lb-ft torque or 158 horsepower and 138 lb-ft torque, depending on the engine. According to the company, overall modifications that were done on the car had made it lighter than the previous ones. However, experts are asking why this one has an added 3 seconds when it comes to 0-60 mph acceleration. Both engines are known to feature a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) and a 125 mph top speed.
As of now, experts have no idea how expensive this car is going to be, though they are estimating that it’s going to start at $20,000 price.
- Category : Compact Car
- Engine : 1.5-liter DOHC 16-valve inline-4; 2-liter DOHC inline-4
- Transmission : 6-speed manual, continuously variable automatic
- Drivetrain : FWD
- Power : 174-hp for 1.5-liter; 158-hp for 2-liter
- Torque : 162 lb-ft for 1.5-liter; 138 lb-ft for 2-liter
- 0-60 mph : 6.6 – 6.8 seconds
- Top Speed : 125 mph
- Mileage : (City) 26 – 31 mpg; (Highway) 38-41 mpg
- Price : Starts at $20,000 (as estimated)